What are you going to do?
As part of this growing team, you will be working closely with mid and large-cap clients. Your experience will be needed to identify key risks and assess the strengths and weaknesses of your portfolio of clients. Analysis of detailed financial statements including income statements, balance sheets, cash flows, and key operational data. You will convert this data into meaningful information that can be used to drive discussions with target management and drive observations and conclusions.
What is offered to you?
• High base salary and bonus structure
• Exciting career opportunities
• Excellent secondary benefits
• Paid classes for both personal and professional development
• Opportunities for fast growth within the organization
• Lease car
What is expected of you?
• Qualified accountant and/or an exceptional academic record (RA)
• 5+ years of experience in the Big4
• Fluent in Dutch
Where are you going to work?
This consultancy firm has been on the market for over 100 years. Their established portfolio of clients has been steadily growing and has a proven record of excellent satisfaction. Quality and Transparency is what the company stays behind.
Their open office provides all the possibilities for flexible working you might need when things return to normal. As of right now, the company offers full remote work for all employees.
Learn more or apply directly?
Do you have what it takes to join this unique team? If you are up for the challenge or want to learn about other opportunities in finance, contact me - Stefan Maznev