Our lovely Client is looking for an AA Accountant with professional knowledge and insight into the latest online techniques, who is confidence in your ability as an advisor
As an AA Accountant you will focus on guiding the entrepreneur in every phase of the entrepreneurship. You will also act as a lead role where you inspire and ensure your team and the quality they produce remains high.
• Compiling annual accounts and interim reports.
• Responsible for planning, preparing forecasts and monitoring budgets.
• Advising and liaising between the team and the client.
• Frequent and intensive contact with the customer about financial, economic, tax and legal issues.
• Staying up to date and aware of the latest trends and developments in your industry.
• Inspire your team, maintain quality standards and expand your professional knowledge and commercial slant.
• A completed AA Education.
• At least 4/5 years of working experience as an AA Accountant.
• You have command of the Dutch and English Language.
• You have a communicative and flexible attitude to your work.
• A competitive Salary (3000-4500 Euro)
• A challenging, professional yet informal work environment, with a good work/life balance.
• Great growth opportunities with great guidance.
• Generous Secondary Benefits;
- 31 vacation days.
- Lease car, laptop.
- Pension plan.
- Free lunches at the office.
- 30% Discount at TrainMore.
For more information, Contact Kyle Kraus on 0208502299 or at firstname.lastname@example.org