Medior AuditorSolliciteer nu
As a Medior Auditor, your focus is on high quality, while taking in account the laws and regulations in The Netherlands. You have a healthy and independent judgement, with an alert attitude towards fraud, legislation and regulations.
We are looking for a team player, prioritising timely consultation where giving and taking feedback is essential for you.
• You have at least 4/5 years of experience in the auditing practice of an accountancy firm (currently or ready to pursue an RA qualification).
• A broad social interest, keeping up to date on trend and developments in your field of work.
• You Prioritise accuracy, integrity and quality.
• You are confident in your good sense of values.
• A competitive Salary (2500-4000), Depending on your experience and education.
• Great Secondary Conditions;
• 31 vacation days.
- Lease car, Laptop.
- Work Expenses covered.
- Free lunches at the office.
- 30% discount at TrainMore.
• Challenging, Informal yet professional working environment, with a great work/life balance.
• Room for self-development and career growth, including great guidance.
For more information, contact Kyle Kraus on 0208502299 or at email@example.com