Financial Interim Consultant
OmschrijvingInterim Finance Consultant
We are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious individual with a background in financial accounting. You have a solutions based mentality with the attitude to do things better and better. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow with like-minded people, where fun and your personal development are a priority, then you have come to the right place.
What will you be doing?
As a Financial Interim Consultant, you are in permanent employment and you are deployed on assignments for various clients, the assignments have a duration of 6 to 12 months. You are not alone during the assignments. Under the guidance of your coach, you will be deployed as a (GL) accountant, team lead of the debtor or creditor department, assistant controller or financial controller.
You will perform tasks such as:
• Ensuring correctness, completeness and timeliness with the month, quarter and year-end closing
• Preparation of operational and financial reports and analyses
• Implement process improvements (via Lean approach)
• (Co) preparation of the annual accounts
• Supervising audits
• Possibly managing and coaching (part of) the Finance team
• The ideal Financial Interim Consultant has:
• Bachelor in financial direction (e.g. BE or AC )
• Minimum of 2-3 years’ work experience in relevant roles
• Continuous focus on improving business processes and yourself
• Analytical, enterprising and communicative skills in both English and Dutch
• Challenging temporary assignments at various organizations from a permanent employment contract.
• Gross salary of € 3,200 to € 4,600 per month (based on experience)
• On top of your gross salary, a bonus, net expense allowance, holiday pay and a good pension scheme
• Personal development program that supports your growth; with fixed components such as Lean Yellow belt, presentation and communication skills, DISC analysis
• Substantive coaching (both on-the-job and by telephone possible) and personal guidance
• Other than the standard coaching and training, we offer a yearly budget to be used for relevant courses in order to aid personal and professional growth.
• Fun outings and drinks with your colleagues
• Lease car with European fuel card or travel allowance reis
• A laptop will be issued for your use.
If this interests you, contact Kyle Kraus on 020 850 2299 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dutch, English is a bonus.