This role is about being the client’s advisor and championing best practices. You will work alongside customers to create Business Intelligence and Corporate Performance management applications, with an emphasis on financial applications for consolidation, IFRS16 and tax reporting, to support our customers with their data-driven decisions.
This role provides an ideal opportunity to join a fast-growing organizations with a product at the technological forefront of it market.
• Plan, coordinate, and engineer implementations from requirements and design to mentoring and delivery.
• Become a financial applications expert, following financial consolidation, lease accounting, tax reporting projects.
• Provide product presentations on all activities concerning Enterprise and Tactical Business Intelligence/Corporate Performance Management applications
• Be responsive to customer requirements and mitigate concerns
• Acquire and maintain deep product knowledge and skills
• Accounting background and experience in financial consolidation processes is essential
• 3+ years' experience working with BI or CPM solutions, preferably within a software vendor
• Experience with lease accounting (IFRS16) and/or tax reporting
• Work effectively in a collaborative team environment, as well as independently
• Relevant Financial Degree.
• Fluency in Dutch and English required
Dutch, English is a plus.
If you are interested, contact Kyle Kraus at firstname.lastname@example.org